venerdì 16 marzo 2012

Who am I?


Inevitably, following the stream of events, of feelings and choices, you always find yourself deeply involved in realities that you’ve never even dreamed of.
I’ve always been good at making summaries and, to prove it, I’ll quote an essay I wrote in Primary School with the title “Describe yourself”:
“I am a human being, short, fat and who gets easily pissed off”
As you understand from the blog title, I’m a violin maker, but also  a mate, a father, a son, a brother, a friend; I have a cat, a dog, a hen (there were three of them, but a fox  might be responsible for their missing), I live and work in the country between Tuscany and Umbria, in a small village that counts about 2000 inhabitants and whose church bells are so out of tune that, if I were God, I’d get really angry and I'd not be able to restrain myself from sending them a bright lightening.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento